2011 was by no means an ordinary year for any of us. Here’s a look at how his website fared through it all.
JonLord.org was viewed about 400,000 times in 2011.
London Olympic Stadium holds 80,000 people. So if we were competing there, it would take about 5 sold-out events for that many people to see us. Thank you all.
Not surprisingly, August 10th was our busiest day with 15,530 views for our most read post – A Message from Jon.
Since then, you guys have posted more than 1.000 kind and loving messages to Jon, for which he has already thanked you. It is all very heart warming and inspiring.
Our most read articles in 2011
1. A Message from Jon – August 2011
2. Jon: Your responses have touched my heart – August 2011
3. Jon Lord releases orchestral live album – August 2011
4. Lord & Wakeman world premiere at Sunflower Jam – July 2011
5. Jon Lord Blues Project release live CD – July 2011
Where do you all come from?
Most of you come from Germany with United Kingdom and USA not far behind.
But we get visitors from every corner of the world; Japan, Greenland, Mexico, Iran, South Africa, Brazil, Russia, etc, etc. You are all very welcome here.
Your messages to Jon, to this website, and your opinions and thoughts in general are welcome in the comments box below.
With the best wishes for 2012.